Saturday, January 2, 2010

Feel hot and tired..

This time is already 4am
Tomorrow I need 8something wake up n prepare to work at 10am
Until now I also haven sleep=.=

In this week i keep dreaming n dreaming..
Wat I dream?
I dream my GEN2..dreaming it alrdy 4days
I really miss it..hope can faster come beside of me..
And dream other too..

At 1/1/2010 evening still in The Curve working,
Suddenly my feel going bad,
Maybe miss some1..
I really cant tahan my bad mood,
So I meet weng chuen at night jogging,
I wanna to run as fast as possible d,
And I alrdy booking Chuen at 11pm liao d,
But when I finish the work(10pm) and go outside..see...is raining!! Damn it..
Suddenly I think, why when I'm sad sure raining..almost 90% also like tat..
If I can control the world and all the thing how good is it,
But I cant!!!

This all of question is I around 7 or 8years old alrdy thinking..
The world cant control by I
Then why I am here?!!
After I die will become what?
After I gone in life will become what?
Who are control me?
Which player is playing me now?
When I game over?
This world really got god n ghost?
How my future is going on?
All the ppls I saw before n talk before is?
This all the question nobody can tell me..and I also never ask my friends n family before..just me know it.
Are you thinking,you also control by some player?
Can u imagine what i meaning that's all?

But I know only self can control..but do you know sometimes is cant control and other ppls will talk with you n kacau you? Who did it? Other ppls is control by who?


I really sot jor..Why i will thinking like tat d?
Do you think the same thing with me?(Tell me pls)

But dun worry,I am normal lar...haha..xD
Good9..is a Lame Topic

1 comment: