Saturday, January 16, 2010

speechless

watever!!
5.15am alrdy,i still haven sleep
And just come back from sri sinar with friends(yam cha) n go cc=.="
until 5am only back home

Stupid schedule to me at all
I hope can faster take the result n continue study
At all of working life is too boring n tired..
hope can rest at home sleep until wat time also can,but now is cant!!

I also really SORRY to my parents,
This few days i also go out,after 3am only back home
let's they great worry me and think i at outside doing wat..
they scare me will be a bad boy(they mean about the drug)
this is the 1st thing my mum worry..
but my dad is understand me din't do it
but he also so worry i'll be late back to home(cause at night too many thief alrdy)
really Sorry dad n mum!

I'm never do that,really dun worry about me..
I know what can do what cant do
I also know whatever how years old i am, parents also always thinking we are child, cause we really is they's child=)
But I'll try my best to back home early or dunwan go out anymore
Then i can take most rest in home

My schedule,
my job only got 2 chosen time..1st is 10am-6pm,2nd is 2pm-10pm
but i almost also choose 2pm-10pm,cause i can late sleep n late to wake up=)
if i work 2-10pm,my schedule will become
12am wake up n prepare all the thing(bath,lunch)
around 1.30pm will start to go The Curve
but something is 1.45 only go==
So will be late to work..xD
After finish the work 10pm
Arrive home is around 10.15pm
But sometime i will go find friends to eat dinner at centre mama
Nowadays i always sure after 3am to sleep

My life is bored!!
Please pass it fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment