Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First day work in The Curve's Domii Shop

I damn scare..cause I what also dunno to do
I keep ask my cousin what i want to know?
And how i want to serve customer?
She also keep teach me n call me to remember all the thing in the shop.
And teach me how to payment n rental n serve customer.
Because she do until this tuesday only
After that i tuesday din't work,so only can ask the 1st day i work.
I cant remind all the thing in the shop at now..

why i so scare?
Because a lot few time only I attend to it.
So I must to know all the thing.

At that day,My cousin serve the customer,
The customer wanna to change lenght of long pants(The shop only sell all kid of shirt,pants,tuxedo,accessories)
The customer want to sew clothes,
My cousin tell her can sew..but my cousin dunno how to sew..zha dao!
But i know a little bit ma..So i help to sew..Damn ugly and keep repair it
The customer come back 3times the pants also haven done==
Finally my cousin know how to 1st step to sew..and other is I sew until last step to my cousin.
Is very tension..
Last bungkus the pants to the customer..better customer din't open it to check@@"
If not...Haha..
I 1st time sew clothes to other..
My hand have pinprick...is okay^^

The shop customer serve is good(Bad)..haha..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment