Saturday, January 23, 2010

Beh Cahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Today(saturday) around 11am..really make me very beh cah!!!!
I beh cah is because,


ONE DUCKER customer(indian) and her's son came in
When i was going to serve her..
She see me also din't see,then immediately
Said[very unpolite & ask] :DO YOU HAVE BLUE VEST?!!
I Said:YA,ONLY HAVE DARK BLUE VEST...HOW ABOUT IT?
She:I MEAN BLUE VEST!
I:WE ONLY HAVE DARK BLUE VEST
She:THEN LET HE TO TRY THE VEST!!
I:HOW AGE HIM IS?
She:8
I:SORRY,THE VEST IS UNTIL 7YEARS OLD ONLY.
She:TRY THE 7YEARS!
I:OKAY(is impossible can wear it)
She:IS TOO SMALL(when her's son alrdy wore)
I:YA,IS SMALL..BECAUSE THE SIZE IS 7 (her's son damn fat n is 8years old)VEST IS UNTIL 7YEARS OLD ONLY
She:HOW ABOUT THE SUIT & TUXEDO?!!!
I said: THOSE IS UNTIL 14YEARS OLD
DUCKER(She):HOW COME YOUR SUIT & TUXEDO GOT SIZE UNTIL 14YEARS OLD?!!WHY YOUR'S VEST HAVE NOT?!!I REALLY DUNNO WHAT' S SHOP IS IT LAH~ THE SUIT GOT,VEST NOT HAVE!!(very very unpolite and not respect at all to said that)
I Said(i alrdy angry,damn unpolite & answering) : I DUNNO!!!
She:WHAT YOU SAY???!!!!!
I(repeat it & said) : I DUNNO!!!! I'M JUST A STAFF!!!

I was saw by her face,she was very angry and turn the way to going out the shop.

When my lady's boss come,i told her the whole thing
Boss: TELL HER SIZE 8 NO MORE ALREADY
I:LOLX...SHE REALLY NO MANNERS AT ALL!IS NO MOOD TO TALK WITH HER!
Boss:NVM LAR..ALEN.....haha

Then boss's mum is phone calling her,to ask other,
Boss tell her's mum:Alen was very sad,cause just now let ppl scold..hehe

lolxx...zha dao==

TO THE DUCKER,
RESPECT YOURSELF,OR NO ONE ELSE WILL RESPECT YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment