Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Living

Working time and break time!
One more day,I work at domii is already enough 2weeks
This job sometimes is boring,sometimes the new store coming will becomes very busy
This time our shop is going to sell Chinese New Year's shirt
Today(9.1.10) i already sell rm1200 above,Is weird!
Because have 4person,2 is parent and 2 kiddy bought the 2 sets of suit.
That's all already rm700...that's why i can sell rm1200 above

Always alone to break,
I always after finish my lunch..left the time to going to Border(book shop) to search some book^^ and the fiction or non-fiction...
I like some english fiction book,but is too expensive
The fiction is( A thousand pieces of gold)
Is a nice book!


This time is 3.40am,2molo have to work at 2pm again..
Good9 yea..^^muacackk..

No comments:

Post a Comment