Sunday, January 24, 2010

SORRY!!

Today i make my dad n mum cant sleep well and worry so much=.=
Because i go out until 2.20am arrived home
They is waiting me at upstair's parlpour!(lolx)

when is going upstair
i see
dad n mum(OMG...start the game now)
but is normally lar..haha
just asked me,
Why go until so late?
You make us hard to fall sleep at all,until now also waiting you.
Next time can come back early ma?
Don't let us worry you again
We alrdy old..dun make it to trouble of you(lolx..feel sad n repent to do that)

Then i answer,
Okay...Next time must back before at 1am
mum:then better lo,dun let us worry somemore ma...
I straight going to bath= =

Meanwhile,they is go inside the bedroom
Sorry parents,next time i'll back in 1am.
Watever where i am..Or i got function i shall tell you i am late back=)
Please don't worry somemuch
enjoy life yea=)

Night my dear dad & mum^^

No comments:

Post a Comment