Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Curve

Tomorrow start at the curve work jor..
Haiz, so tired laa...
This 3 days at 1utama's cold storage help my dad be promoter
My leg is really pain..stand and promote
Sometimes really bored,cause nothing to do..just stand there be tree@@
But last day(today=sunday),i just know a promoter at there
And we start to chat a half day..really nice to chatting of us
We what also can chatting(Damn funny la..haha..)
There staff see us also wanna to join,
But they cant,cause have to promote them thing..xD

Today
END

GOODNITE^^

Tomorrow Start work at the curve is 2pm until 10pm
Nowaday really busy like business man@@
I think this just start on my life alrdy larrr..
I also haven confirm what i wanna to study,
I think business before,but dunno wanna take it or not.
My Friends them choose Despark colloge(Is about repair car)
They starts study at 4 January 2010.(so fast...)
Jia You...MY BOTHERS^^

All the love of trouble was solve by self
Have not love again at now
I wanna be a Single life,I think this is my best choose

Carmen Sue..I wanna tell you who is my honey now
My honey is....my future and my body n all the friends^^haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment