Sunday, December 13, 2009

SPM is finish on tomorrow..14.12.2009

Tomorrow is a big day on school to us,
cause we all the Form 5(2009) students will be graduate.
After finish the paper n cross by the classroom,
I will feel happy or sadness?Maybe happy but taking sadness to over fly it.

SMKSB was taken so many nice n good moment for me,
I wanna thanks all the smksb students n classmate n my lover in tat time.
Thanks YOU so much,given me concern,love,hate,believe,thinking mature,warm,smart,lazy,clever,support,insist,disappointment and repent...

Thanks My Best Friends;

-weng chuen
-seng lim
-chee keong
-chun zern
-chi wing
-wai kiat
-wai hon
-wilson ng
-kwan sheh
-keat soon
-yoong sheng
-pin jin
-weng yew
-wai king
-pakson
-kah fei
-chun yuen
-chun meng
-choon jiat
-jowin

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

~dong yi
~carmen
~xin ling
~wee kee
~sook teng
~mei shan
~lok xin
~hui xuan
~xiu yeong
~li hooi
~kah yen
~yam
~yee wah
~kah yee
~sally
~sim hui
~siow wei
~pei pei
~mei jeng

YOU ALL MUST REMEMBER ME,
AND I HOPE WE CAN TOUCH AGAIN!!!

3 comments: