Thursday, December 24, 2009

Interview

11am is interview time
7.30am woke up to prepared
8.30am went to kepong there to renew kad pengenalan(IC)
After that,took breakfast at majarala
Around 9.45 straigh away go The Curve

Arrive there and parking was around 10am
I tries to find the shop,
Waste 20mis to find it..
The shop's is call (domii)

Finally i saw the shop is oppisite by Metro Jaya
left a half hour
I alone go to shopping n see the chirstmas decorate in Ikano n middle outside The Curve
Most nice is The Curve..

Finally , i going back to interview
The Boss is a girl,
I let her zha dao is because her ask me got girlfiend or not,
Then i answer 'no',She said'then good,can most focus to work'.(really zha dao)
Boss ask some qeustion, and tell me next monday to training,
Cause need teach me use the laptop n about the store room

BUT
2molo is merry chirstmas,
She said,if her call me 2molo..
then start to work on day,
if not is next monday 2pm to work it

1 comment: