Friday, April 23, 2010

Make It Different/Simple

My life is going to different~

Because i usually at midnight is working until morning,
Morning(9-11am) until evening is on my bed time to rest!
What the Matter i want make it different with other?!!

I surpose to midnight is my live..
Midnight is good for me,
Because is quite quiet,I can do whatever i like.Exp,
Play dota,online,chat,do revision n making a home work notes n study some fiction story book watch PPS and so on.

But my daddy suggest me to sleep normal,
Because this will make health problem in your life.

I think this is not effect to my health at all
Because when i tired i will sleep n hungry "I will eat".
This is not the health problem for me
I just living same with American only..xD(I told my mum)haha..

But I hope lecturer can make the time table become study whole weekdays
Forasmuch I can make back normal life as Malaysian =)

The ppls going to look down of each other!!
Please look yours own attitude n character only to make a suggestion to other.
If not you will get a great regret n so on..
Quite is better than Noisy~
Joker is better than Quite~

No comments:

Post a Comment